Table of Contents
The Revert Manager is accessible from the admin screen (Login, click “Admin” and choose “Revert Manager”). To find a list of spammy pages first enter a search string (e.g. a spam URL), then confirm that the found pages are really spam and revert the edits. When no search string is given till 800 recent changes are shown, and when confirmed these will revert to the previous version.
Access to the revert manager is granted for Managers and Superusers.
A step-by-step example:
- Enter search string 'Spam' (case sensitive)
- A list of pages containing 'Spam' will be show in a way similar to the history/old revision list.
- Each page is accompanied with a checkbox that controls which pages will be reverted.
- Manually check whether pages are spam or not with the diff button, uncheck checkbox if needed.
- Press the button
Revert selected pages.
- All checked pages will be reverted to the last version not containing the given spam term 'Spam'.
Tip! If someone has deleted a lot of pages, just hit the “Search” button without entering a search string.
plugin/revert.txt · Last modified: 2020-11-22 07:09 by Aleksandr