Bad Behaviour Plugin
This extension has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues.
Security warning (please read plugin security guidelines): This plugin uses the legacy version of the BadBehavior library which is not updated anymore. Until this plugin gets updated, it is not recommended to use.
Bad Behavior is a set of PHP scripts which prevents spambots from accessing your site by analyzing their actual HTTP requests and comparing them to profiles from known spambots. It goes far beyond User-Agent and Referrer, however.
This plugin integrates the Bad Behavior toolkit into DokuWiki.
Download and Install
This plugin uses the legacy version of the badbehavior library which is not updated anymore. Until this plugin gets updated, it is not recommended to use.
- Version upped (2016-07-06 20:42)
- Version upped (2016-07-06 20:30)
- Merge pull request #11 from dokuwiki-translate/lang_update_58 (2016-02-19 14:21)
- translation update (2016-02-19 14:20)
- Version upped (2016-02-03 18:15)
- Merge pull request #10 from splitbrain-forks/php7-signature (2016-02-02 13:12)
- Adjust method signatures to match parent (2016-02-02 13:00)
- Merge pull request #9 from dokuwiki-translate/lang_update_27 (2014-01-21 22:24)
You should set an email address in the Config Manager, for letting people contact you if they are blocked unintentionally. Or add it manually to your local.conf:
$conf['plugin']['badbehaviour']['email'] = 'email@example.com';
Bad Behaviour checks certain blacklists, normally used in email anti spam mechanisms for blacklisted IPs. This can cause innocent users to be blocked because their dynamic IP address was used by some spam bot before. If you don't want to use this check you can skip it:
$conf['plugin']['badbehaviour']['skipblackhole'] = 1;
All blocked accesses are logged to
data/cache/badbehaviour.log. Each line contains the following tab separated keys:
- IP address
- Request method
- Request URI
- Server protocol
- User Agent
- Blocking reason key. You can lookup this key in the