Table of Contents
Compatible with DokuWiki
- 2020-07-29 "Hogfather" yes
- 2018-04-22 "Greebo" yes
- 2017-02-19 "Frusterick Manners" yes
- 2016-06-26 "Elenor Of Tsort" unknown
Simply drag and drop a file from your filesystem into the editarea of your page to upload it into the current namespace. If the file already exists you will be given the option to skip, overwrite or rename it.
This Plugin integrates well with the fetchmedia plugin. If you have both, then you can drag'n'drop files into the file explorer of the fetchmedia plugin.
Configuration and Settings
insertFileLink: Insert a link to every successfully uploaded file at the current cursor position. Deactivated by default.
- Merge pull request #8 from mprins/patch-1 (2019-10-30 13:01)
- fix a typo (2019-06-26 10:40)
- Version upped (2019-06-24 23:50)
- Update Travis CI config (2019-06-24 10:00)
- Merge pull request #6 from zioth/fastwiki_support (2019-06-24 10:00)
- Corrected whitespace (2019-06-20 02:59)
- Added support for fastwiki plugin (2019-06-20 02:56)
- 🔖 Version upped (2018-08-02 09:17)
- 2020-03-18 by splitbrainVersion upped
- 2019-10-30 by splitbrainVersion upped
- 2019-10-29 by splitbrainVersion upped
- 2019-06-20 by splitbrainVersion upped
- Release 2018-08-02 by micgro42This release fixes a bug with the insertSyntax option that the syntax wouldn't actually be inserted if the text in the editarea had been changed. This release also adds the feature that the marked text will become the label or title in the added syntax.
- 2017-12-21 by micgro42Fix IE11 Syntax Insert Bug
- 2017-12-15 by micgro42Bugfixes
- 2017-12-08 by micgro42Bugfix