Table of Contents
Compatible with DokuWiki
- 2022-07-31 "Igor" unknown
- 2020-07-29 "Hogfather" yes
- 2018-04-22 "Greebo" yes
- 2017-02-19 "Frusterick Manners" yes
Show a searchable and sortable list of media files in the current namespace and subnamespaces. With dropfiles plugin allows Drag'n'Drop upload of media files.
This plugin has synergies with the following plugins:
Search and install the plugin using the Extension Manager. Refer to Plugins on how to install plugins manually.
Show files in current namespace:
Show files in custom namespace:
>namespace is optional.
Configuration and Settings
defaulttoggle: defines whether on a newly opened page the table is expanded or not. Once the table has been toggled, that state is remembered by the browser
\helper_plugin_filelisting::tpl_filelisting() if you want to integrate this plugin into your template.
- version upped (2020-08-01 10:12)
- fix and simplify the cache management (2020-08-01 09:56)
- prevent files deletion on enter when in filter input (2020-08-01 09:38)
- Merge branch 'hb9tst-ns_issue' (2020-08-01 09:30)
- Fix problem with file sorting and filtering when displayed namespace … (2020-05-24 14:06)
- data-namespace attribute for <div class="plugin__filelisting"> (2020-03-18 08:54)
- Version upped (2019-07-09 23:50)
- make usable in sidebar or other include mechanisms (2019-07-09 09:37)
Filter doesn't work
Unfortunately, filtering with this plugin (version 2019-07-09) doesn't work with my DokuWiki “Greebo”. I can click on “Name”/“Size”/“Date” and it becomes marked with an arrow up/down but nothing changes in the actual file list. Also, the “Filter” field seems to have no effect since nothing changes in the list when a term is entered. All files are completely shown, though. Is it a bug with filtering? — justme636 2019-10-19 16:31
I use this plugin to load images easily. To do this I have a namespace with a series of pages that each refer to a media namespace and this allows me to drag and drop (using dropfiles plugin) making life very simple especially as it offers name and overwite capability. Thank You Simon
To be even more perfect…
Listing Media Files
How can I list all the files and namespaces in the media directory: using : give me all the folder in the root of Data and in Data: Media I think. I tried specifying Data:Media but that doesn't work. Any ideas?
Making the Listing Frame Larger
I want to enlarge the listing 'frame' so that I don't have to scroll so much with longer lists. Does anyone know if this is possible…. I don' think there is a parmeter, can I do it using CSS?
Liz T 2020-11-20
Files are displayed unsorted by default. How to setup a default sorting?