OpenID Delegate Plugin
This extension has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues.
This plugin lets an admin setup OpenID delegates for selected pages (or the whole wiki). This means users can then use their Wiki page as an OpenID login on OpenID enabled websites.
Download and Installation
- Version upped (2016-01-24 14:27)
- Version upped (2016-01-24 13:48)
- Merge pull request #3 from splitbrain-forks/php7-signature (2016-01-22 19:44)
- Adjust method signatures to match parent (2016-01-22 17:39)
- Update email-adress in plugin.info.txt (2015-02-26 12:35)
- Version upped (2014-05-21 19:43)
- fixed deprecated function call (2013-03-24 11:10)
- version upped (2010-12-21 16:33)