Compatible with DokuWiki
- 2020-07-29 "Hogfather" yes
- 2018-04-22 "Greebo" yes
- 2017-02-19 "Frusterick Manners" yes
- 2016-06-26 "Elenor Of Tsort" unknown
This admin plugin allows you to rebuild the index used by the fulltext search. This isn’t needed generally as the index builds and updates itself while users browse your wiki. However if you just upgraded, added or removed a lot of files it may be a good idea to cleanup the index.
Download and Installation
- Version upped (2020-06-21 23:50)
- Merge pull request #48 from ssahara/hogfather (2020-06-21 08:53)
- use indexer class methods (2020-06-21 04:14)
- remove unnecessary require_once (2020-06-20 15:52)
- psr-12 coding (2020-06-20 15:48)
- Version upped (2019-10-09 23:50)
- Merge pull request #42 from OpenSchulportfolio/master (2019-10-09 13:30)
- Added admin icon (2019-10-08 19:17)
After installation there will be a Searchindex Manager link on the Admin page of your wiki. The page displayed will have a 'Rebuild Index' button. Click this to start the rebuilding process.
During the process a status of the current activity will be shown.
If you click the button and nothing happens, change language to EN (English) and it should work.