Table of Contents
Compatible with DokuWiki
- 2022-07-31 "Igor" unknown
- 2020-07-29 "Hogfather" unknown
- 2018-04-22 "Greebo" yes
- 2017-02-19 "Frusterick Manners" unknown
Go to the Google Code Repo-Plugin homepage for more info.
The documentation for this plugin is scant and the examples at Google Code no longer work. But there is now an update that deals with the fatal error which causes the plugin to crash. See https://github.com/dokufreaks/plugin-repo/issues/4. — turnermm 2020-05-31 15:42
This plugin has now been updated to access github repos under the name of
repo_git. It loads into
the same directory.
To install, copy and paste the above url into the manual tab of the DokuWiki Extension Manager
No longer works as originally designed because of major changes to the github web site.
Format of the url
To access a single file:
To access a repo
|[url]||base URL of the code repository||required|
|[cachetime]|| how often the cache should be refreshed;|
a number followed by one of these chars:
the minimum accepted value is 10 minutes
default is 4 hours
|[title]||a string to display as the base path of the repository|| optional;
default is the actual URL of the repository
Bugs / Feature Requests
Please report bugs or feature requests at the Bug tracker.
- Version upped (2020-12-13 23:50)
- Merge pull request #6 from joequant/dev/php8 (2020-12-13 15:25)
- fix php8 syntax (2020-12-13 11:48)
- Version upped (2020-11-09 11:40)
- Merge pull request #5 from turnermm/geshi_move (2020-09-04 21:24)
- updates geshi move to vendor (2020-05-30 00:45)
- Merge pull request #2 from splitbrain-forks/php7-signature (2016-02-27 18:29)
- Adjust method signatures to match parent (2016-02-02 16:18)