Table of Contents
Usage / Components
|[user]||person responsible for this task – either user or full name||optional; default is unassigned|
|[due date]||date the task should be completed in YYYY-MM-DD form; if only year or year and month are given, the last day is assumed||optional; default is without due date|
|[priority]|| low, medium ||optional; default is low priority|
~~TASK~~ on any page to mark it as a task. The title (first heading) is considered to be the summary of the task, the contents its description. For every task, there is a new page needed.
If a task is unassigned, any registered user of the wiki can accept it. Once a task is taken, the user to whom it is assigned to can change the status of the task to one of these values:
- rejected – task is not worthwhile or not accepted by user
- new – reassign task so somebody else can take it
- accepted – user took over task but did not yet start the work
- started – work on task started
- done – work on task completed
If the task is done, other users can verify whether it's really done. If yes, the status can be set to verified.
The priority is reflected by the intensity of the orange shade of the task box.
Next to the title of the task box is an icon. It links to download an .ics file for the task. That can be imported by almost any calendar application that understands the VTODO component of the iCalendar standard.
| ||all tasks|
| ||all task that are new, not yet done (or rejected) if assigned to me or not yet verified if assigned to someone else|
| ||only my open tasks|
| ||new tasks not yet assigned to anybody|
| ||completed but not yet verified tasks|
| ||all open tasks with a due date of today|
| ||all open tasks with a due date in the past|
| ||adds a combo box which lets the user select the status from a drop down list|
| ||Don't show the new task form|
| ||Don't show the user|
| ||Don't show the Discussions (from Discussion plugin)|
| ||Don't show the descriptions, the content inside the page|
| ||Don't show the date|
| ||Don't show the tags|
Demo & Screenshots
Try this plugin at here
- Version upped (2020-11-09 11:40)
- Merge pull request #46 from dokufreaks/cleanup (2020-09-27 15:48)
- Removed useless/deprecated code (2020-09-26 19:38)
- Merge pull request #45 from dokufreaks/use-nocache (2020-09-22 21:46)
- Use '$renderer->nocache()' (2020-09-19 13:38)
- Merge pull request #44 from dokufreaks/fix-indexer (2020-09-02 11:11)
- Fix null pointer exception if called from indexer.php (2020-09-01 22:04)
- Upped version. (2018-04-26 21:58)
Bugs / Feature Requests
Please report bugs and feature requests at the Bug Tracker.
Hacks/Mods & Discussions
Please refer to the external page Hacks/Mods & Discussions.