Table of Contents
Compatible with DokuWiki
- 2022-07-31 "Igor" unknown
- 2020-07-29 "Hogfather" unknown
- 2018-04-22 "Greebo" yes
- 2017-02-19 "Frusterick Manners" unknown
Similar to dwtimeline, timeline, timeline2, tline
This plugin is no longer maintained.
A very simple plugin to generate a CSS-only timeline. The CSS is taken from http://nilswe.com/lab/css-timeline.
Search and install the plugin using the Extension Manager. Refer to Plugins on how to install plugins manually.
<csstimeline> <entry> date: 04.12.2014 title: My first timeline entry description: Within the description, you can even use Wiki markup </entry> <entry> date: 06.01.2015 title: My second timeline entry description: This one is rendered at the other side of the timeline </entry> </csstimeline>
Creates the following output:
<csstimeline> activates the plugin. Enclose each entry on the timeline with
</entry> so that the plugin knows when an entry is finished. There are then only the three fields
description. The description can also contain wiki syntax and is fed through DokuWiki's parser.
- www.rnb-consulting.at News section uses a modified csstimeline
- [default] Update pattern to support multiple plugin invocations (2017-01-06 20:18)
- Fix responsive CSS (2015-04-27 12:40)
- Add possibility to display entries of a pages as RSS feed (2015-03-24 23:14)
- Initial import. (2015-03-11 21:53)
Known Problems / Limitations
- The title doesn't wrap properly. If it's too long, the position is wrong. This is also present in the original CSS.
Please use the bug tracker at https://code.rnb-consulting.at/tag/csstimeline_plugin