Compatible with DokuWiki
- 2022-07-31 "Igor" unknown
- 2020-07-29 "Hogfather" unknown
- 2018-04-22 "Greebo" yes
- 2017-02-19 "Frusterick Manners" unknown
Similar to meta
This plugin is no longer maintained.
An admin plugin that provides a graphical interface to edit metadata of pages. Currently, it is highly experimental and not well tested - use it on your own risk. The plugin allows to permanently change a page's metadata without leaving a trace in the page's changelog.
It's based on jsTree and makes heavy use of jQuery/AJAX. It might lack a lot of security checks, be careful!
Go to the Admin area and open the “Simple Metadata Editor” page to start using the editor. Select a page to work with on the left pane, then the metadata should appear in the middle pane. Select a node, and the value is displayed on the right pane. You can change the value and save it.
In order to create new folders (=arrays) or items, right-click the menu structure and select the appropriate command. This menu also allows for the deletion of items.
- Fix dragging issues in dialog boxes (2016-05-15 11:16)
- Fix possible CSRF attacks (2016-05-06 18:31)
- Fix PHP7 warning (2016-04-21 09:25)
- More information in Popup output (2016-04-21 09:25)
- Fix invalid HTML generated by admin component (2015-07-15 16:24)
- Fix another missing ';' (2015-05-16 00:01)
- Fix problems with JS compression (2015-05-15 23:59)
Please use the bug tracker at https://code.rnb-consulting.at/tag/metaeditor_plugin