This extension has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues.
This plugin is no longer maintained.
Then, set your options in Admin → Configuration Settings. Don't forget to configure the regex, otherwise you'll get a popup on every link you hover!
Configuration and Settings
The available settings are as follows:
- Fields to Show: Comma-separated list of data column names to look for
- Types which should be look up: List of regular expressions that match Wiki links.
If you have, for instance, automatically generated page names, such as BUG-1, BUG-2, etc. the page title does not reflect the actual content. However, the page names follow a simple pattern you can use datapopup to resolve. In this case, the pattern would be (assume a namespace “bug:” for the bugs) “bugs:BUG-[0-9]+($|\?rev.*)”.
You can follow the development on https://code.rnb-consulting.at/tag/datapopup_plugin/
- [default] Fix PHP7 warning (2016-04-21 09:20)
- Updated Plugin Info (2014-09-23 21:36)
- Make datapopup handle links with a revision or other action in them (2014-09-23 20:56)
- Move datapopup overlay slighty more downwards, so that the link is (2014-09-12 07:03)
- Port datapopup plugin to new Ajax-Plugin, jQuery Interface and SQLite (2014-09-12 07:02)
- Initial import of datapopup (2014-09-12 07:01)
Please use the bug tracker at https://code.rnb-consulting.at/tag/datapopup_plugin/