Table of Contents
Compatible with DokuWiki
- 2022-07-31 "Igor" yes
- 2020-07-29 "Hogfather" yes
- 2018-04-22 "Greebo" yes
- 2017-02-19 "Frusterick Manners" unknown
Similar to backup
The development of this plugin has been sponsored by InnovaKom.
Search and install the plugin using the Extension Manager. Refer to Plugins on how to install plugins manually.
This plugin generates a copy of the current wiki with the current content. This archive will not include old revisions of pages and media files, changelogs or cache data;
Further, it will not contain the current set of users.
It will contain a single
You must provide email and password for that admin user.
The exported wiki will have a minimal set of ACL rules.
Besides ACL and users, the wiki will include all configuration and all templates and all plugins. However, you can define plugins to be skipped via the configuration. The current plugin is already preconfigured.
If an archive already exists, you can download it from the plugin's admin menu. Generating a new archive will replace the existing one.
- Version upped (2022-11-17 23:50)
- Add log directory to archives (2022-11-17 11:41)
- Version upped (2019-04-10 23:50)
- adjust tests (2019-04-10 15:03)
- Version upped (2019-04-09 23:50)
- allow the creation of update archives (2019-04-09 16:59)
- the default group is called user not users (2019-04-09 16:10)
- Version upped (2018-10-15 23:50)
- 2022-11-17 by splitbrainVersion upped
- 2019-04-10 by splitbrainVersion upped
- 2019-04-09 by splitbrainVersion upped
- 2018-10-15 by splitbrainVersion upped
- 2018-10-10 by splitbrainVersion upped
- 2018-10-09 by splitbrainVersion upped
- 2018-10-08 by micgro42🎉 Initial commit