Table of Contents
Compatible with DokuWiki
- 2023-04-04 "Jack Jackrum" unknown
- 2022-07-31 "Igor" unknown
- 2020-07-29 "Hogfather" no
- 2018-04-22 "Greebo" no
Similar to editsections
The “editsections” plugin moves edit section buttons up to the headings they belong to. Configurable for nested (hierarchical) or flat edit sections. Nested edit sections cover the same indentation level as their heading.
This is a rewritten version of Ben Coburn's “Edit Section Reorganizer Plugin” for DokuWiki.
In “Detritus” build <input type=“button”> tags now replace to <button>. For compatibility with it please replace all “input.button” to “button” in
Search and install the plugin using the Extension Manager.
Configuration and Settings
The plugin can be configured with the DokuWiki configuration manager available in the admin menu.
| ||Organization type: Flat or Hierarchical (nested)|
| ||Target of the mouse over highlights on edit buttons. DokuWiki default or Exclude headings|
Development, known bugs, issues and feature requests
If you have any problems, please open issues on the issue tracker.
It seems like the plugins works fine for Weatherwax now (20140209)
Please don't ask here.
- Temporary fix for changes in https://github.com/splitbrain/dokuwiki/c… (2012-10-13 15:46)
- New version 2012-08-08 (2012-08-08 18:38)
- Adjust css for the new 'dokuwiki' template (2012-08-07 08:51)
- Do some code cleaning (2012-08-07 08:49)
- Fix wrong section highlighting (2012-08-06 21:43)
- Make compatible with DokuWiki "Angua" (2012-01-26 02:42)
- now compatible with DokuWiki 2010-11-07 "Anteater" (2010-12-06 04:49)
- my initial commit (2010-01-27 17:31)