Table of Contents
Compatible with DokuWiki
2010-11-07, 2011-05-25, 2012-01-25, 2012-10-13, 2013-05-10
This extension has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues.
Download and Install
Use one of the following URLs to download this template:
Sund-Xplosion maintains three variants:
- Last developments by Sund-Xplosion e.V.:
- Site original author Daniel Sperl: http://www.incognitek.com/redge/projects/dokuwiki
Refer to template on how to install and use templates in DokuWiki.
Sites using this Template
- http://richardsville.org Richardsville Vol. Fire & Rescue
- Sund-Xplosion e.V. Wiki (in a little modified way)
- http://mag.khuzestanlug.ir/ (RTL direction!)
- http://www.affekt.de/ affekt form mailer (de)
- http://animation-workshop.co.uk (Rather edited)
- http://ictisa.net Integrating Complementary Therapies In the Sheffield Area (Slightly less edited)
Comments & Suggestions
The only manual configuration is to include a line in ( the / your ) template file “main.php”, and there must be a namespace ( folder ) “de” with documents in german language in it, and the same documents in the main folder in english language. With the “default” template, US and german flags are shown in the upper bar with “edit page” and “old revisions”. With your “incognitek” template, there are no flags. The behaviour is already noticed on jquery by user “JayE”, who writes “Hi, i use your example odt export, but the export icon isn´t shown in all templates. Rolf Hemmerling 2009-11-16 10:00
The theme, used on this site uses different backgrounds per page, but it is not described on the theme page how to achieve such functionality.