Table of Contents
Search and install the plugin using the Extension Manager.
Alternatively, refer to Plugins on how to install plugins manually. Download the plugin package and unpack it to your plugin-directory (lib/plugins/). This will create a new folder called mikioplugin.
Mikio Plugin adds a heap of layout and Bootstrap 4 elements that can be used on your DokuWiki pages.
This plugin can be used by itself, however is designed to complement the Mikio theme.
The plugin currently adds support for:
- Button & Button Groups
- Carousel / Slides
- Columns, Rows and Grid layouts
- Custom headings
- Icon Engine
- Progress Bars
The syntax for the plugin is available at the Mikio Plugin Wiki.
You can edit the `/assets/variables.css` file to modify most of the colours used across the MikioPlugin elements.
If you install the Mikio template, the `/assets/variables.css` will be ignored and replaced by the colours used within the template. These can be edited directly using the Template Style Settings editor.
- Fixed 'link' type for Buttons
- Updated CSS to use CSS Variables (supporting switchable themes and style editor within Mikio template) 16. Thanks chrbinder.
- variables.css no longer included if the mikio template is installed, active and version 2022-10-31 or greator
- Fixed accordian not rendering tables inside itself 15. Thanks Melphios
- Added `autoclose` attribute to Accordions to close any other open accordion items other than the one clicked by the user. Requested by eFreshman
- Fix Carousel not containing image by default 14. Thanks eFreshman
- Fix Struct Plugin Aggregation 13. Thanks eFreshman
- Carousel control colors can now be customized
- Carousel now supports circle indicators
- Dynamically built and fullscreen carousels now supported
- SyntaxRender method now correctly converts tagName to methodNames
- Replace Windows directory separator in CSS paths
- Fixed path check in LESS engine on Windows
- Recompiled CSS
- Fixed PHP warnings
- Button outline styling fix #12
- Added small margin to left and right of buttons
- Element class shortcuts (eg text-center) working again
- LESS engine updated to match the Mikio theme
- LESS fallback to CSS
- Fixed Card element overflow issues. Cards will now be their own height when inside a row element. To force cards to all be the same height, wrap each card in a col element
- Adding a card-footer element inside a card-body element will now work. This fixes inside card elements
- Cards and Carousel images are now contained inside the element instead of covering the element
- Added cover attributes to Card and Carousel for images to cover element instead of being contained
- Height attribute bugfix for placeholders
- Fixed images not always being contained within elements such as card headers #9
- Added support for custom element types and styling #6
- Initial release
[APPLAUSE] This plugin rocks! Unlike Bootstrap Wrapper Plugin (which only support Bootstrap-based templates), this can work on non-Bootstrap-based templates including default DokuWiki Template and Writr Template (styles of elements may vary, but at least they are functional). God knows I have abandoned Bootstrap elements for 4 yrs because not all my wiki instances use Bootstrap3 Template, but now I may consider to get back to use them. — milchflasche aka GJRobert 2020-10-29 15:48