This extension has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues.
Installation & Integration
After installation you need to put the subscribe icon into your template's
<?php $quicksubscribe = plugin_load('helper', 'quicksubscribe'); $quicksubscribe->tpl_subscribe(); ?>
The sprintdoc Template has built in support for this plugin.
The icon shows your current subscription status: If the icon is grey, you are not subscribed, otherwise you are. By clicking on the icon, you open a popup which either subscribes you to the current namespace or shows the current subscription and allows to delete it. Moreover, a link to the subscription manage page is given.
- Version upped (2019-04-11 23:52)
- fixed german translation (2019-04-11 16:30)
- Version upped (2019-03-11 23:52)
- better labels (2019-03-11 12:06)
- cleanup action component (2019-03-11 12:00)
- some modernizing for integration in sprintdoc (2019-03-11 11:53)
- Version upped (2016-07-21 09:14)
- Version upped (2016-07-06 21:08)
Known Bugs and Issues
Please report bugs and issues at: https://github.com/cosmocode/quicksubscribe