Table of Contents
Compatible with DokuWiki
- 2022-07-31 "Igor" unknown
- 2020-07-29 "Hogfather" yes
- 2018-04-22 "Greebo" yes
- 2017-02-19 "Frusterick Manners" unknown
This plugin implements a WYSIWYG editor. Unlike other WYSIWYG plugins, it does not repurpose a HTML editor but uses an editor component written specifically for DokuWiki utilizing the ProseMirror framework. You can learn more about the approach at Why a new WYSIWYG plugin?.
The plugin is usable but in a beta state.
Try it out
You can try out this plugin at wysiwyg.wiki.cosmocode.de.
Adding Plugin Support
Adding support for your syntax plugin is possible, but it is a complex endeavor. Please work through the Prosemirror Library Guide before attempting an integration. After you have done this, please continue to the plugin support subpage.
- Version upped (2022-11-01 23:51)
- Fix smileys (2022-11-01 13:04)
- Version upped (2022-10-19 23:51)
- Upgrade tests (2022-10-19 11:39)
- Version upped (2022-10-18 21:59)
- Stop the toggle editor button from leaving the page with unsaved changes (2022-10-18 21:55)
- Version upped (2022-10-13 23:51)
- Merge pull request #181 from cosmocode/unicode (2022-10-13 22:35)