IPTrust II Plugin
Compatible with DokuWiki
- 2020-07-29 "Hogfather" yes
- 2018-04-22 "Greebo" unknown
- 2017-02-19 "Frusterick Manners" unknown
- 2016-06-26 "Elenor Of Tsort" unknown
Similar to iptrust
This is a fork of the original iptrust Plugin by Andriy Lesyuk. It has been modified, as the original ist not working since DokuWiki/Hogfather.
What is it for?
Saying you have some confidential information on your Wiki and you want it to be accessible only for authenticated users or from LAN. If so this plugin is for you. It gives anonymous access only to specified set of IP addresses.
You can create a group
@publicaccess. If a namespace has read-rights for this group, it can be publicly accessed by everybody, whereas the
@ALL-group is only meant for logged in users or those accessing the wiki from the defined IPs.
Public access is only granted for those pages, who have read-privileges in the
@ALL group as well, which means: for public access there have to be read-rights in both the
@ALL and the
- Revert due to bug (2021-11-11 21:46)
- Add compatibility to the include plugin concerning ACL rules (2021-11-11 21:42)
- Bugfix (2021-11-11 17:05)
- Added publicaccess option (2021-11-11 13:15)
- Initial version (2021-06-17 16:36)