External requirements: This plugin requires imagemagick/gd praphics library for PHP. Mostly, this is available.
Adds a search bar to perform a fulltext search
Lists all contacts.
[ADRESSBOOK:index?departments]- Separate List by departments
Provides a form with which contacts can be added
Show all information about a contact.
Creates a printable list
[ADDRESSBOOK:print?department]- Separate contacts by department
[ADDRESSBOOK:print?select=<name>]- Show only contacts from department ``<name>``
search link target
Contact search results are display on the search results page. In order to activate links to show or edit a contact, a page id must be stated, to which the link directs. This target page must contatin an
[ADDRESSBOOK:]-Tag for the request to performed.
The complete data (including the images as blobs) is stored
data/meta/addressbook.sqlite3 and can be backuped easily. An addressbook (sqlite3) with 1.000 contacts has a size of approximately 4.1 MB if every contact has a photo. The photo is scaled down and compressed, so it uses about 3-4kB. It is stored within the database as a blob (base64encoded).
- Version up (2021-06-01 14:41)
- Minor Bugfix (2020-12-30 11:22)
- Minor bugfixes and style enhancements (2020-12-30 11:07)
- First publish version (2020-12-27 16:29)
- Bugfixes. (2020-12-27 15:26)
- Minor Bugfix (2020-12-25 17:09)
- Added action component for search results (2020-12-25 16:46)
- Add README.md (2020-12-25 15:55)