Table of Contents
Compatible with DokuWiki
- 2022-07-31 "Igor" unknown
- 2020-07-29 "Hogfather" unknown
- 2018-04-22 "Greebo" yes
- 2017-02-19 "Frusterick Manners" unknown
Simply installing this plugin does not automatically make you compliant with any laws.
This plugin deals with two articles of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
The GDPR mandates that personal information is only saved as long as it's needed (it needs reasonable cause). Since IP addresses are deemed personal information, these should be deleted when no longer needed.
Article 17 of the GDPR deals with the “right to be forgotten”. Users can already delete their user account through the profile section. However this does not delete their user names from page and media changelogs1).
To be able to automatically delete IP addresses from media changelogs, PR 2389 needs to be applied - it is not included in Greebo! You can also use a current DokuWiki development snapshot.
The plugin automatically cleans the IP addresses from page and media changelog entries that were created more than recent_days ago. This happens over time when page or media files are changed.
Please see above's note on the requirements for handling media change logs.
In addition a command line tool is provided to clean all change logs in one go. Call it via the plugin CLI dispatcher:
When this plugin is installed, whenever a user is deleted (either from the User Manager or by the users themselves via their profile), their username is set to be deleted from all change logs.
The usernames are replaced with a placeholder like
__deletedUser0_ where the number is counted up by
1 per deleted user.
- Version upped (2019-03-21 23:51)
- fix testing (2019-03-21 10:27)
- fix test case for renamed cache file (2018-11-27 11:29)
- fixed style problem (2018-11-27 11:19)
- version upped (2018-11-27 11:12)
- avoid duplicating newlines (2018-11-27 11:11)
- use extensions on the cache files (2018-11-27 11:11)
- Version upped (2018-05-24 23:51)
- 2019-03-21 by splitbrainVersion upped
- 2018-11-27 by splitbrainversion upped
- 2018-05-24 by splitbrainVersion upped
- 2018-05-23 by splitbrainVersion upped
- 2018-05-22: Merge remote-tracking branch 'deluser/master' by splitbrainThis merges the two plugins into one. deluser/master: chore: Version upped 🔖 test: Add test testing cleaning of two deleted users ✅ fix: Usernames must be newline separated 🐛 ci: Add support for phpcs and scrutinizer code coverage 👷 test: Add integration tests ✅ feat: clean deleted usernames from changelogs ✨ chore: Initial commit with files from plugin wizard 🎉
- 2018-05-17: ### Features by micgro42Add cli component to clean all changelogs at once ✨ (ca893ec)
- 2018-05-16 by micgro42Initial release of the plugin
- 2018-05-15 by micgro42chore: Initial commit from plugin wizard