Table of Contents
?do=export_xml to the URL to export a page as xml. Or create a link such as:
[[?do=export_xml|Export Me As XML]]
It exports DokuWiki instructions into a standarized xml file and would be useful for across-platform data transfer. You can also create an xslt for style construction.
This plugin is a descendant of simplexml with several typography fixes, more syntax support, bugs fixed and so on.
- Update plugin info. (2018-05-20 09:57)
- fix of interwiki links (2017-07-09 21:29)
- Fix an issue that internallink cannot really use the first heading of… (2015-06-22 19:52)
- No more add a linefeed after the start tag of media. (2015-06-22 06:34)
- Update plugin info. (2015-06-21 18:38)
- Adjust media output. (2015-06-21 18:37)
- Adjust link output. (2015-06-21 18:37)
- Outputs the converted content for several tags. (2015-06-15 09:07)
Where to handle XML rendering?
Should individual plugins be responsible for their own XML output, or just added to this plugin's helper? Many syntax plugins support the ODT plugin, so it could make sense for them to also do XML.
I think both are ok. However, I'd more suggest the helper approach since xml output is generally more customized. The output data structure is more likely to match the site admin's needs than to be a plugin standard output. — danny0838 2013/07/04 15:52