Table of Contents
Compatible with DokuWiki
- 2022-07-31 "Igor" probably
- 2020-07-29 "Hogfather" probably
- 2018-04-22 "Greebo" probably
- 2017-02-19 "Frusterick Manners" yes
Overwrites the core ''monospace/code'' formatting to prevent text conversions (entities/typography) inside
Similar to skipentity
Search and install the plugin using the Extension Manager. Refer to Plugins on how to install plugins manually.
This plugin substitutes the core monospace/code formatting, so uses the same syntax (i.e. surrounded by two single quotes):
Here is some text with ''code inside which uses "special->syntax" and //other stuff//(tm)''.
This will result in nearly the same as without this plugin, except that the characters '“', '→' and '™' are not converted and you will get out exactly what you put in.
You can also use this alternative Syntax (i.e. surrounded by two double quotes):
Here is some text with ""code inside which uses "special->syntax" and //other stuff//(tm)"".
This will result in the same as above. But you can also switch the overwriting of the core syntax off in a configuration option. That way you can have the ''normal code syntax'' behaving like you are used to and the ""alternative syntax"" disallowing text conversions.
- Merge pull request #12 from dokuwiki-translate/lang_update_904_153079… (2018-11-15 00:31)
- translation update (2018-07-05 14:30)
- Merge pull request #10 from dokuwiki-translate/lang_update_141 (2017-01-15 21:38)
- translation update (2016-10-11 18:35)
- version 2016-04-03 (2016-04-03 20:06)
- Merge pull request #9 from splitbrain-forks/php7-signature (2016-02-02 12:13)
- Adjust method signatures to match parent (2016-01-24 13:32)
- Merge pull request #7 from dokuwiki-translate/lang_update_169 (2014-03-22 11:12)
Before reporting any issues (bugs or requests), please first take a look at the FAQ on plugin problems.
You can report any issues either on the Issue Tracker or here in this section.
Hi - I realized that your plugin (and the original code text as well) compresses blanks. So if you type two or more blanks only one blank is shown. Any way to show them all? Thanks Thore 2011-08-16
This is normal behaviour for any kind of HTML (except for <pre>). You can add “non-breaking spaces” instead if you like. As someone just recently asked the same question in the #dokuwiki IRC channel, here is the reply in the log: http://irc.dokuwiki.org/index.php?d=2011-11-21#msg361902 — Anika Henke 2011/11/24 00:14