Compatible with DokuWiki
- 2022-07-31 "Igor" unknown
- 2020-07-29 "Hogfather" yes
- 2018-04-22 "Greebo" yes
- 2017-02-19 "Frusterick Manners" yes
This plugin allows you to generate odt files based on template file, filled with struct data.
This plugin requires the struct plugin which has to be installed first.
The code below:
---- struct odt --- schema: sample_schema cols: * template: ::template.odt ----
Will result with something similar to:
Each document icon in the table links to odt file which can be downloaded. All of them are build from odt template defined by template parameter. Other parameters behaves like in struct table. Template file is odt file upload by Media Manager.
Templates are normal odt files. Following strings will be replaced:
- @@struct_field_name@@ - struct field
- @@struct_field_mulit@@, @@struct_field_mulit@@, … - first, second, … value of multi field
- @@%pageid%@@ etc. like in special_columns
Entire string in odt file must be in one format.