External requirements: This plugin requires jQuery (bundled with latests versions of DokuWiki).
Uses navigator.clipboard function. List of compatible browsers on this page : https://developer.mozilla.org/fr/docs/Web/API/Clipboard
- Adds functionnality to remove extra non ascii character bug
- Adds functionnality and code logic for new mouse actions
- Adds inline copy on right click
- Removing default contextmenu on right click on a code block
- Better writing of jquery elements (using $ instead of repetitive jQuery function calls)
- Merged Pull Request from FootStark “Add inline code-copying with option”
- Added “code” html selector in jquery
- If for any reason, navigator.clipboard fails, it uses the hidden textarea hack instead
- Added dutch language file
- Added code selection copy, with its own alert box
- css and js cleaning
- Refactoring of copycode functions with navigator.clipboard function instead of hidden input hack. Fixing the jump to top bug on android systems. See https://developer.mozilla.org/fr/docs/Web/API/Clipboard for compatible web browsers (everything but Internet Explorer).
- Fix <file> tag with no filename that did not work when copying (https://github.com/nicolasprigent/Dokuwiki-Copycode-plugin/issues/4)
- Fix multi linebreaks when there is more than one code block
- Fix preventing jump to top while clicking the code block
- Fix of numbered lines issue
- Updated date and link to github repository
- Initial release
Only translated into English, French, German and Dutch. Some translations are generated with Deepl and should be corrected. More languages should be added too, don't hesitate to help !