- Improve code: well structured, good organised, readable, maintainable. OOP, etc
- Allow plugins to extend the media manager FS#2903
- Extend the media manager interface from plugins without using JS.
- Adding rename/move support for (individual) media files in the move plugin or also moving or renaming media namespaces (both is already implemented in the plugin, it just needs a user interface).
- Furthermore the tag plugin could be extended to support tagging media files (though that also needs FS#474 and a media metadata index).
- A first step:
- allowing plugins to add additional tabs to the interface
- and to wrap the different parts of the interface into events so plugins could add HTML code before or after the different parts
- or also replace the main part.
- Add a file info tab 'backlinks' to media manager as it give insight in the file usage FS#2729
- Add a file insert (options/suggestions) tab to media manager FS#2730
- Metadata for media files FS#474
- e.g. tags, author, comments,..
- Extendable upload form by plugins
- Drag-and-drop of media in texteditor, and let it automatically upload and create the syntax.
Work in progress
devel/ideas/mediarefactor.txt · Last modified: 2015-08-22 20:20 by Klap-in