Table of Contents
- postprocess the output of a page requested for export
- None. So default is, it doesn't modify the output that is sent to the browser
This event is signalled by act_export() in inc/actions.php after the export content has been prepared and is ready to be sent to the browser.
The passed Doku_Event object has the fields:
$data field is an array with the entries:
- $data['id'] – page id
- $data['mode'] – requested export mode
- $data['headers'] – export headers
- $data['output'] – export output
$result field is always null because this event has no default action that sets this field. The only difference between the BEFORE and AFTER event handlers is their execution order.
- Code related to this event used in any DokuWiki's files, plugins and templates
devel/event/action_export_postprocess.txt · Last modified: 2018-12-08 14:51 by torpedo