Table of Contents
Compatible with DokuWiki
Binky, Ponder Stibbons, Hrun, Detritus,
This extension has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues.
The plugin should generate links with issue summary to your youTrack system, so all refered tickets can be open within a mouse click.
- 2015-08-31: Renamed to youtracklinks. Bugfix: Handled “issue not found” not correctly and licence-keys by accident.
- 2014-05-23: Now displays resolved issues with text-decoration: line-through.
- 2014-05-22: Code beautified, fixed minor memory leak. & Bugfix: Language was not displayed.
- 2014-03-31: Bugfix: With wrong connection information, the DokuWiki could stop rendering.
- 2014-02-25: Added curl to fetch issue summary over REST API. (No syntax needed anymore. Just type your issue id.)
- 2014-02-24: Initial Plugin. Prefix & Suffix settings available.
Search and install the plugin using the Extension Manager. Refer to Plugins on how to install plugins manually.
Please note, you have to enable or install curl-php plugin to use this plugin.
sudo apt-get install php5-curl
Make sure curl is enabled in the php.ini file (for me it's in /etc/php5/apache2/php.ini), if you can't find this line, it might be in /etc/php5/conf.d/curl.ini. Make sure the line:
is not commented out then restart apache.
sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 restart
In order to use this plugin, you have to change the options in the configuration.
Refer to any issue id on any place you want. e.g. “X-100”
How do i create a link??
- Just insert the issue id on a page.