Table of Contents
Compatible with DokuWiki
- 2022-07-31 "Igor" unknown
- 2020-07-29 "Hogfather" unknown
- 2018-04-22 "Greebo" yes
- 2017-02-19 "Frusterick Manners" unknown
This plugin sends a notification to an incoming webhook at Webex Teams (Cisco) for each change in the DokuWiki.
Install the plugin using the Plugin Manager and the download URL above, which points to latest version of the plugin. Refer to Plugins on how to install plugins manually.
Alternatively, refer to Plugins on how to install plugins manually or clone the repository into your DokuWiki plugins folder:
git clone https://github.com/greldinard/dokuwiki-webex-teams-integration.git /var/lib/dokuwiki/lib/plugins/webeteamsnotifier
1. Create an Incoming Webhook on Webex Teams, according to https://apphub.webex.com/teams/applications/incoming-webhooks-cisco-systems
2. Enter the webhook into the Webex Teams configuration section in DokuWiki's Configuration Settings.
3. Optionally set notifications only for a set of namespaces in the respective configuration section.
- Update README.md (2020-04-22 10:36)
- Updated plugin.info.txt (2020-04-22 09:22)
- Update Info (2020-04-22 09:12)
- changed message from "text" to "markdown" (2020-04-22 08:50)
- Update plugin.info.txt (2020-04-21 07:37)
- addes lang/de/settings.php (2020-04-21 07:36)
- Update lang/pt-br/settings.php (2020-04-21 07:35)
- Update lang/en/settings.php (2020-04-21 07:34)