Table of Contents
Compatible with DokuWiki
- 2022-07-31 "Igor" unknown
- 2020-07-29 "Hogfather" unknown
- 2018-04-22 "Greebo" yes
- 2017-02-19 "Frusterick Manners" unknown
This Plugin depends on the following other plugins:
Install the plugin using the Extension Manager and the download URL above, which points to latest version of the plugin. Refer to Plugins on how to install plugins manually.
Further, please import the
swarm.struct.json from the plugin directory into struct to initialize the schema. Warning: this will overwrite any preexisting struct swarm schema that you may have.
Please see the the plugin's admin menu for instructions for how to create an appropriate IFTTT-Swarm webhook.
The data is stored in the struct schema
swarm. Therefore you need a struct aggregation to display the data.
---- struct table ---- schema: swarm cols: date, time, locname, shout order: ^date ----
Please see the extensive documentation of the struct plugin for more options.
In principle this also supports Zapier. However, there is a bug with Zapier that makes it impossible to verify the incoming webhooks, so its usage is not recommended.
- Merge branch 'release/2019-05-29' (2019-05-29 23:02)
- Version upped (2019-05-29 23:02)
- 👷 Testing on php 7.3 too (2019-05-29 23:01)
- 🐛 Fix bug due to changed upstream signature (2019-05-29 22:39)
- Merge tag '2018-06-04' into develop (2018-06-04 21:51)
- Merge branch 'release/2018-06-04' (2018-06-04 21:51)
- 🔖 Version upped (2018-06-04 21:51)
- 👷 Run tests also on nightly, but allow failures (2018-06-04 21:49)
- 2019-05-29 by micgro42Fix bug with struct plugin update
- 2018-06-04: Add instructions for Zapier by micgro42Bug Fixes and Performance Improvements
- First Production Release by micgro42No content.
- 2018-05-27: Initial Release by micgro42Support for IFTTT webhook.