Table of Contents
- Generate a sitemap XML file from sitemap items
- Writes the XML file using Sitemapper::getXML()
This event is signaled by generate() in inc/Sitemapper.php when a new sitemap is generated, handlers can use it to change the generated XML, prevent saving the sitemap and provide their own routine for saving the file and add or remove items to/from the sitemap. The path the sitemap will be saved to can be changed, but shouldn't be changed as the path getFilePath() returns is used to deliver the sitemap.
- $data['items']: Array of SitemapItem instances, the array of sitemap items that already contains all public pages of the wiki
- $data['sitemap']: The path of the file the sitemap will be saved to.
- Code related to this event used in any DokuWiki's files, plugins and templates
devel/event/sitemap_generate.txt · Last modified: 2018-12-08 16:05 by torpedo