Table of Contents
barcode (2D-Barcodes) Plugin
Download and Installation
Search and install the plugin using the Extension Manager or manually with the download from the GitHub Mirror. Refer to Plugins on how to install plugins manually.
Last version can be found on GitHub, including project tracking.
Barcode generates 2D barcodes using different providers, currently:
- Google Charts
Layout of the barcode can be defined by CSS styles.
Full documentation and examples here (English & Italian).
- dokuwiki “Greebo” compatibility
- PHP 7.x compatibility
- Added support fol translation plugin
- Added button in the edit toolbar
- Support for DokuWiki “Anteater”
- The footer can be translated into multiple languages
- New provider architecture
- New provider (QRserver)
- Easier administration
- Simpler syntax to generate a barcode that points to the page that contains it
- Removing death code
- First version
License & Copyright
Plugin is based upon QRCode
Copyright © 2010-2019 eIrOcA (eNrIcO Croce & sImOnA Burzio)
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
Is possible to draw a QR code of current page?
From version 2010/01/20 without specifying the payload, e.g.
Please raise request here.
- Would it be possible to create barcodes without any external provider and dependency? This would be helpful for intranets without internet access. Perhaps a library like phpbarcode could be used.