Table of Contents
minimal mobile Template
Compatible with DokuWiki
The missing download url means that this extension cannot be installed via the Extension Manager. Please see Publishing a Plugin on dokuwiki.org. Recommended are public repository hosts like GitHub, GitLab or Bitbucket.
This extension has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues.
Extension name contains underscore, will not generate popularity points.
| Continuing authors welcome
The Author says:
Please feel free to modify and append as much as possible. If anyone wants to take this project further, feel free to own it. I have close to zero time for coding. Therefore, the template as it is meets my needs, it's a quick fix. Everybody is welcome. — patxi 2007-07-12 12:03
Visualizations will depend heavily on your mobile handset.
Very simple, useful for my mobile needs.
Download and Install
Use the following URL to download this template:
- http://www.commitment.es/minimalmobile/minimalmobile.zip ⇐ the link goes 404!
- Try this link http://theportmans.info/wiki/lib/exe/fetch.php?media=dokuwiki-tpl-minimalmobile.zip from Alan's Self Help Desk. Added June 22, 2011. Link Fixed Apr 11, 2012
Refer to template on how to install and use templates in DokuWiki.
- Moved top bar and breadcrumbs to bottom
- Made most things small, and removed most padding and extra stuff
- Still fully functional
- Not pretty on big screen, but usable.
Suggestions for configuration
Get rid of the TOC, that takes a lot of space in mobile screens. In local.php include…
$conf['toptoclevel'] = 0; //Level starting with and below to include in AutoTOC (max. 5) $conf['maxtoclevel'] = 0; //Up to which level include into AutoTOC (max. 5)
fyi, This seems to work fine on my blackberry browser, dokuwiki 2009-02-14. I wish there were an easy way to make this template the default for small screen devices and another for regular browsers.
- Use the plugin template_switcher