Compatible with DokuWiki
No compatibility info given!
The missing download url means that this extension cannot be installed via the Extension Manager. Please see Publishing a Plugin on dokuwiki.org. Recommended are public repository hosts like GitHub, GitLab or Bitbucket.
This extension has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues.
orphan (dead download link)
I designed this template for my own home page, and it turned out well enough that I thought I should share. It has a very clean, fairly simple full-width design and uses the Silk icon set in various places to keep the interface nice and streamlined.
Download and Install
Use the following URL to download this template:
Refer to template on how to install and use templates in Dokuwiki.
Basically a nice template. However, there are displaying problems:
- In Firefox there are blue frames around up arrows.
- In Opera edit and index icons are overlayed by “Edit” and “Index” texts.
- In Opera the trace bar lacks its grey background.
What a pitty. Its such a nice skin!
guest (another one)
I like it very much! I only miss some little things:
- Perhaps add more margin to left and right sides (easy)
- And to be more useful yet, add a customizable menu/sidebar like other templates
For the rest: Congratulations, nice template
guest (the 3rd one)
pretty nice, i just wonder if it would be possible somehow to add a menu on the left hand side, similar to the default template ? anybody know how to achieve this ?