Table of Contents
Compatible with DokuWiki
- 2020-07-29 "Hogfather" unknown
- 2018-04-22 "Greebo" unknown
- 2017-02-19 "Frusterick Manners" unknown
- 2016-06-26 "Elenor Of Tsort" yes
Similar to dokukit
This template can be of value if you use DokuWiki as a lightweight CMS. It is meant for and best suited for a wiki with read access for everybody and restricted write access. It is not suited for a totally closed wiki. From version 0.1.1 onward it can be used for a totally open wiki. The template offers a sidebar with either an index or content from a wiki page. It is based on the “Arctic” and the old default template.
Sites using this Template
- http://www.lauda-koenigshofen.com : a private Site about the wine-producing city Lauda-Königshofen, Germany
- http://www.casayanos.fr : Head Cook at home (paella) at Rennes (France) is not this themplate
- http://www.admrc.org.uk The Abingdon Model Railway Club wiki - designed to be updated by any member
- http://ottomanist.info Ottomanist.info scientific project
- http://www.hammurapi.com Hammurapi Group site.
- http://hc-ddr.hucki.net/wiki a site about GDR homecomputers, with slightly changes of this template
- Grupo de Ciencias Planetarias, FCAGLP, UNLP, spanish language.
- STAdtradeln 2012 - Stadtradeln im Landkreis Starnberg
Bugs / Feature Requests
the page ist not really sizeable, because of many fixed “width” values in layout.css:
from version 0.4.4 upwards template users can define the maximum allowed width of the content area
Is there a simple way to set/change the color of a page area surrounding page contents? It looks like these “margins” are displayed with the default browser's background color, which is mostly set to a rather ugly looking grey.
this beautiful grey color is defined in
design.css on line 191