Table of Contents
Bootstrap Simplified Template
This extension has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues.
Download and Install
To install this theme, follow the instructions on this theme's github page.
Refer to template on how to install and use templates in Dokuwiki.
In this template I attempt a number of things:
- Make the layout of dokuwiki as simple as possible, striping it from any excess features I do not need, such as “discussions”. Simplyfying the layout further.
- Fully support Bootstrap 3, with http://bootswatch.com/default/ theme as default, though I prefer 'yeti' better.
- My goal is to build a template in which I can easily publish my frequently used text's, commands, action plans etc for my friends a colleagues to use and add to.
- Back to basics, sharing knowledge and information between peers without collatoral.
- Easily switch template visuals using pre-populated styles from http://bootswatch.com
- Bootstrap 3 ready.
- Automatic sidebar that scrolls along with you, collapsing / opening the main header of where you are in the page
- Dokuwiki Menu functions out of sight, but just 2 clicks away.
Tested with Ponder Stibbons and Binky. Worked with Hrun too.