Table of Contents
20Cones is a template for DokuWiki based on default template with topbar support
- Topbar support
- Integrated with Translation Plugin
- Tablet and phone versions tested
- Option to hide the dokuwiki title (hidden by default). It can be changed from configuration page
Default the topbar is rendered from
topbar.html file. If you wish, a wiki page can be used as topbar. Use the dokuwiki configuration manager to select this option.
When wiki page is used, the plugin Translation can be used to localize the topbar page. For translations you must create several topbar pages, one for each language using namespaces (es:topbar, en:topbar, …)
Download and Install
This template can be installed pasting the download URL into the form of Dokuwiki Plugin Management page.
- New a:hover style for top links
- Added .topbar to hidden divs in print.css
- Changed 20cones.css to 20cones.less
Sites using this Template
- Fixed hidden topbar in *print.css*
— paulino 2014-12-14 16:14
We use the wiki page topbar, because we need the localization. But wiki page topbar appears in the dark grey header field. →Is there any possibility to have the wiki-page-topbar looking like the html-topbar? (Besides: Sidebar also works. | Thanks for this great template! Any idea when th update will be online?)
- Nice Template.
- Useless comment
- This is one of the nicer dokuwiki templates. Thanks for going to the trouble to make it, post it, and maintain it.
- When I have a e.g. Image that is larger than the size of the Content page, a part of the Image is hidden by the outside site Background. How can I Change that the Image is shown full?
- How can I remove h1&h2 title's dotted bottom line? and how to put sidebar at left?