Table of Contents
Plugins & templates team
The Plugins/Templates Team takes care about the organization, documentation and quality assurance of plugins and templates.
- Manage plugin/template listings: Remove old entries, Assure completeness & correctness of entries
- Create documentation for upgrading
- Find new maintainers for orphaned but popular templates and plugins
- Make surveys
- select “featured” plugins
- keep the plugin pages in consistent layout (encourage plugin authors to follow certain guidelines when new plugin pages are created)
- Improve the quality of the TOP30 plugin-pages (e.g. adding screenshots)
- Do some Plugins Gardening
- Do some Templates Gardening
- Clean up of extensions: extensioncleanup
- Inform authors about deprecated features: Pointers to searches of deprecated code
List of members
- The Extensions page, refers to:
- Repository Plugin Manual – What are fields and their function.
- About Extension compatibility button in data entry.
- Adoption: Information about adopting a plugin/template of another developer
- Solutions – Organize plugins for some use cases
teams/plugins_templates.txt · Last modified: 2018-06-26 10:34 by Klap-in