Table of Contents
Plugins provide a system of extending DokuWiki's features without the need to hack the original code (and so again on each update). Below is a list of ready-to-use plugins created by DokuWiki users.
The installation can be done automatically by search and install the plugin via the extension manager1). A plugin could be manually installed by putting it into its own folder under
lib/plugins/. See the detailed plugin installation instructions.
Be sure to read about Plugin Security.
If you would like to help translating the plugins into another language, please see this page Localization of plugins.
Filter available plugins by type or by using the tag cloud. You could also search within the plugin namespace using the search box.
Filter by type
- Syntax plugins extend DokuWiki's basic syntax.
- Action plugins replace or extend DokuWiki's core functionality
- Admin plugins provide extra administration tools
- Helper plugins provide functionality shared by other plugins
- Render plugins add new export modes or replaces the standard XHTML renderer
- Remote plugins add methods to the RemoteAPI accessible via web services
- Auth plugins add authentication modules
- CLI plugins add commands to use at the Command Line Interface
Filter by tag
Tagged with 'odt' (17)
|Plugin Author||↑Last Update||Popularity|
LibreOffice / OpenOffice Export Download
Exports a page to the Open Document Format (ODF) used by LibreOffice and other word processors
keyboard Plugin Download
Marks text as keyboard keys
odtsupport Plugin Download
Provides helpers that can be useful when creating ODT files with the odt plugin. For example, the plugin can pipe wiki page metadata into a field within the ODT result.
structodt Plugin Download
Allows to generate odt files based on template file, filled with struct data.
symbols4odt Plugin Download
Provides symbols that can be exported into ODT files with the odt plugin. For example, the plugin can create checkboxes in wiki pages, as well as in an exported ODT file.
mediathumbnails Plugin Download
Extracts a thumbnail from media files (ODT, DOCX, PPTX, PDF, JPG, etc.) in a media library and shows it on the wiki page.
BookCreator Plugin Download
Allow to select some pages and create a book (PDF, ODT or text)
fields Plugin Download
Allows storage and retrieval of user-defined fields throughout the page
WebDAV Plugin Download
WebDAV server for DokuWiki
filelist Plugin Download
Provides a syntax for adding linked and sorted lists of files as selected by wildcard based glob patterns to a wiki page
DivAlign2 Plugin Download
Align content left, right, center, or justify
file2dw Plugin Download
Create a dokuwiki page by importing a file
odtplus2dw Plugin Download
Create a dokuwiki page from a file
Definition List Plugin Download
(X)HTML Definition lists, simple syntax and smart styling
ODT2DW Plugin Download
Create a DokuWiki page by importing an odt file
Tools Plugin Download
Insert toolbar with tools on pages
Code Syntax PlugIn Download
Syntax highlighting with optional line numbers
Popularity values are based on data gathered through the popularity plugin – please help to increase accuracy by reporting your data with this plugin.
If your needs aren't covered by the existing plugins above, please have a look at our pages on how to create and publish a plugin.
Reporting Bugs and Features Wishes
Two short notes:
- Please use the issue tracker of the plugin
- Provide enough information to reproduce your case
Please refer to How to report bugs and request new features in plugins for more info about this topic.
Ideas for New Plugins
If you are in need of a special feature in DokuWiki but haven't the skills or resources to create your own plugin you might want to suggest the feature for consideration by the community.
To ask for the creation of a new plugin or to discuss plugin ideas, please refer to the Plugin Wishlist Forum.
Recent Wishes in the forum:
- users set rating for page (2023-03-10 16:02)
- show diferent image depending on user logged (2023-03-10 14:55)
- Choosing which user group to join when creating a DokuWiki account (2023-03-07 18:15)
- Manage preloading videos (2022-12-14 15:03)
- Feature request: Save alt text with image in media manager (2022-11-27 20:50)
- Could Anyone Create a Bullet List Journal Plugin (2022-10-30 14:55)
- new or custom accesskey to mark a todo task (2022-10-22 00:59)
- charts from databases (2022-09-20 21:59)
Further some closed features requests, which we won't implement in DokuWiki core, are interesting ideas for plugins: Doku Plugin idea's at our GitHub issue tracker.
- display section numbers in the page and table of contents by KamarajuKusumanchi (2021-09-08 17:20)
- Feature Request: Having possibility to show unused Syntax plugins by fstorck (2020-06-05 09:38)
- Integrate MediaManager (lite) into Pageditor by igittigitt (2018-05-15 16:41)
- Provide oEmbed tags/endpoint by chrisblech (2016-11-12 16:13)
- Spam protection measures by Traumflug (2015-12-04 19:46)
- Possibility to use Tinypng when upload image ? by LeDistordu (2015-06-15 11:47)