Table of Contents
Plugins provide a system of extending DokuWiki's features without the need to hack the original code (and so again on each update). Below is a list of ready-to-use plugins created by DokuWiki users.
The installation can be done automatically by search and install the plugin via the extension manager1). A plugin could be manually installed by putting it into its own folder under
lib/plugins/. See the detailed plugin installation instructions.
Be sure to read about Plugin Security.
If you would like to help translating the plugins into another language, please see this page Localization of plugins.
Filter available plugins by type or by using the tag cloud. You could also search within the plugin namespace using the search box.
Filter by type
- Syntax plugins extend DokuWiki's basic syntax.
- Action plugins replace or extend DokuWiki's core functionality
- Admin plugins provide extra administration tools
- Helper plugins provide functionality shared by other plugins
- Render plugins add new export modes or replaces the standard XHTML renderer
- Remote plugins add methods to the RemoteAPI accessible via web services
- Auth plugins add authentication modules
- CLI plugins add commands to use at the Command Line Interface
Filter by tag
Tagged with 'blog' (13)
|Plugin Author||↑Last Update||Popularity|
BlogTNG Plugin Download
A next generation blog plugin for DokuWiki
feedmod Plugin Download
Action plugin which modifies parts of the full HTML feed to make it suitable for blogging with DokuWiki
Blog Plugin Download
Use DokuWiki as blogging tool
Tag Plugin Download
Assign category tags to wiki pages
Linkback Plugin Download
Adds Trackback and Pingback support to DokuWiki
Bloglinks Plugin Download
Displays a link to the previous and the next blog entry above posts in configured namespaces
TiledBlog Plugin Download
Tile an existing blog
log Plugin Download
A simple log facility for individual pages
Miniblog Plugin Download
Minimum blog plugin for DokuWiki
podcast Plugin Download
Helper Functions and Template for blogtng Podcast Operation
dokubookmark Plugin Download
Bookmarklet to submit content to DokuWiki
Bliki Plugin Download
Creates a simple blog engine using namespaces to store entries by date (apparently in development at the same time as Esther's!)
Blogmeta Plugin Download
Prints blogpost creation date and author right after the page content. Info is always displayed between content and comments. Affected pages can be selected using regular expression.
Popularity values are based on data gathered through the popularity plugin – please help to increase accuracy by reporting your data with this plugin.
If your needs aren't covered by the existing plugins above, please have a look at our pages on how to create and publish a plugin.
Reporting Bugs and Features Wishes
Two short notes:
- Please use the issue tracker of the plugin
- Provide enough information to reproduce your case
Please refer to How to report bugs and request new features in plugins for more info about this topic.
Ideas for New Plugins
If you are in need of a special feature in DokuWiki but haven't the skills or resources to create your own plugin you might want to suggest the feature for consideration by the community.
To ask for the creation of a new plugin or to discuss plugin ideas, please refer to the Plugin Wishlist Forum.
Recent Wishes in the forum:
- users set rating for page (2023-03-10 16:02)
- show diferent image depending on user logged (2023-03-10 14:55)
- Choosing which user group to join when creating a DokuWiki account (2023-03-07 18:15)
- Manage preloading videos (2022-12-14 15:03)
- Feature request: Save alt text with image in media manager (2022-11-27 20:50)
- Could Anyone Create a Bullet List Journal Plugin (2022-10-30 14:55)
- new or custom accesskey to mark a todo task (2022-10-22 00:59)
- charts from databases (2022-09-20 21:59)
Further some closed features requests, which we won't implement in DokuWiki core, are interesting ideas for plugins: Doku Plugin idea's at our GitHub issue tracker.
- display section numbers in the page and table of contents by KamarajuKusumanchi (2021-09-08 17:20)
- Feature Request: Having possibility to show unused Syntax plugins by fstorck (2020-06-05 09:38)
- Integrate MediaManager (lite) into Pageditor by igittigitt (2018-05-15 16:41)
- Provide oEmbed tags/endpoint by chrisblech (2016-11-12 16:13)
- Spam protection measures by Traumflug (2015-12-04 19:46)
- Possibility to use Tinypng when upload image ? by LeDistordu (2015-06-15 11:47)