This extension has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues.
This plugin makes linking to a PHPXref generated documentation easy. You can link to functions, constants, variables, classes tables and filenames. The plugin will figure out what you meant automatically. The XRef documentation needs to be available on the same server as the DokuWiki install running this plugin.
Download and Installation
To make this work, a patch has to be applied to PHPXref to work around a Bug. The patch is included in the plugin download or can be obtained from the linked bug page.
- Version upped (2016-02-03 18:23)
- Merge pull request #1 from splitbrain-forks/php7-signature (2016-02-03 12:54)
- Adjust method signatures to match parent (2016-02-03 12:53)
- Version upped (2016-01-24 14:18)
- Version upped (2014-05-21 19:45)
- Added anchor support [[xref>filename#func]] (2011-02-16 20:40)
- fixed URL in README (2011-02-05 11:40)
- README added (2011-02-05 11:36)
The syntax is similar to interwiki links. Just start your link with the
xref> keyword followed by a function, constant, variable, class, table or file name.
Here are a few examples:
* A function: [[xref>wl()]] * A variable: [[xref>$USERINFO]] * A class: [[xref>auth_basic]] * A constant: [[xref>AUTH_READ]] * A file: [[xref>inc/auth.php]] * A function with a title: [[xref>cleanID()|This is an important function]]
It looks like this:
The plugin can be configured through the Configuration Manager. You need to specify where your Xref docs are located in the file system and how they can be accessed from the web.