Table of Contents
Compatible with DokuWiki
- 2022-07-31 "Igor" yes
- 2020-07-29 "Hogfather" unknown
- 2018-04-22 "Greebo" unknown
- 2017-02-19 "Frusterick Manners" unknown
Provides a helper that can be used in other plugins to count the occurences of any object with an arbitrary identifier.
Install the plugin using the Plugin Manager and the download URL above, which points to latest version of the plugin. Refer to Plugins on how to install plugins manually.
What's it for?
This plugin provides a helper class that manages the amount of occurences of any given object.
There are two simple mechanics that can be used.
- incUsageOf(string $id) - indicates to the helper that the object with the given identifier is used (once more). The helper internally counts the amount of uses for this identifier.
- amountOfUses(string $id) - returns an integer value of the amount of uses.
The helper is implemented as a Singleton instance, so a particular identifier could be used accross multiple plugins. Keep this in mind when choosing an identifier.
There is no wiki syntax involved.
Configuration and Settings
No configuration settings available.
Sources on github.
- v0.8 (Initial release)
Known Bugs and Issues
See issue tracker on github.