Compatible with DokuWiki
- 2022-07-31 "Igor" unknown
- 2020-07-29 "Hogfather" unknown
- 2018-04-22 "Greebo" yes
- 2017-02-19 "Frusterick Manners" yes
The missing download url means that this extension cannot be installed via the Extension Manager. Please see Publishing a Plugin on dokuwiki.org. Recommended are public repository hosts like GitHub, GitLab or Bitbucket.
Since I stopped using this plugin some years back this plugin is up for adoption. Ping me if you're interested in maintaining so I can transfer ownership.
This syntax will enable users to put tweets and searches from twitter on a page. It uses the media cache thereby bypassing twitter's tracking cookies and complying with EU privacy guidelines.
After installation you need to create a Twitter application so you can obtain the necessary OAuth credentials (oauth consumer key, oauth consumer secret, oauth token and oauth token secret) which must be entered in the admin page.
If you want to show some tweets from twitter on a DokuWiki page, use this Plugin. The syntax is easy:
Replace the following:
- TYPE: Valid options are USER and SEARCH: USER will show a timeline of a user and SEARCH will search for a given word on twitter.
- USERNAME/SEARCHWORD: The name of the user (in USER mode) or word (in search mode).
- COUNT: The number of tweets to show, when in user mode.
And here are some valid examples:
//The 5 latest tweets from user schwarzenegger. [TWITTER:USER:schwarzenegger:5] //All tweets from user BritneySpears [TWITTER:USER:BritneySpears] //Search for the word mj [TWITTER:SEARCH:mj] //Search for the word dokuwiki [TWITTER:SEARCH:dokuwiki]