Table of Contents
Compatible with DokuWiki
- 2022-07-31 "Igor" unknown
- 2020-07-29 "Hogfather" yes
- 2018-04-22 "Greebo" yes
- 2017-02-19 "Frusterick Manners" unknown
Similar to twistienav
After installation you will find small glyphs after breadcrumbs concerning a namespace that contains more than a start page. Clicking on that glyph will display a small pop-up containing an index of the related namespace. It works both for “you are here” type breadcrumbs and for regular breadcrumbs.
- update author & date in plugin.info.txt (2020-06-06 15:24)
- remove manager.dat - should never be committed (2020-06-06 15:22)
- fix youarehere&breadcrumbs logic closes #1 (2020-06-06 15:14)
- Merge branch 'master' of https://bitbucket.org/paolo_maggio/dwplugin_… (2019-01-26 19:40)
- Initial commit (2019-01-26 19:27)
After installation you should check the current template and switch to Bootstrap 3 if you're not using it.
TwistieNav4Bootstrap3 has been specifically developped and tested for Dokuwiki's Bootstrap 3 template; it will not work with the default template.
You are here] has to be a collection of links wrapped into a
Breadcrumbs] has to be a collection of links wrapped into a
pageId] has to be wrapped into an HTML element (e.g. `<div>`, `<span>`, …) with
Configuration and Settings
The plugin has a reasonable configuration preset and it should be not necessary to set any parameters to get it working.
I've installed the plugin but nothing changed ! There are no glyphs near the breadcrumb links …
The glyphs are added searching the DOM for the specific classes used by the Bootstrap 3 template. The plugin will not work when the standard template is used; it should work with any template derived from Bootstrap 3.