Table of Contents
Compatible with DokuWiki
- 2022-07-31 "Igor" unknown
- 2020-07-29 "Hogfather" yes
- 2018-04-22 "Greebo" yes
- 2017-02-19 "Frusterick Manners" yes
This plugin enables administrators to customize the toolbar by deleting unwanted toolbar items. This is done through the
Configuration Settings under
Admin. Simply scroll down to
Toolbuttondel Plugin Settings and check off those toolbar items which you would like to eliminate from the toolbar.
Users Only Branch for Open Wiki
This branch enables the administrator to set up two levels of toolbars, distinguishing between logged in users and visitors. Logged in users have access to the server, that is, they can access the media manager and the link wizard, whereas visitors cannot. This feature has a function in open wikis, where anyone coming to the site can contribute texts.
To activate this feature, there is a configuration option:
users_only. For activation, this option must be set to true and the link options in the Configuration manager must be set to true.
To make this fully functional, you will want to remove the media manager from the template's user tools. You an do this with the tplmod plugin.
Users Onlybranch: https://github.com/turnermm/toolbuttondel/archive/users_only.zip
You can install this branch using the Extension Manager's
- Merge pull request #13 from dokuwiki-translate/lang_update_903_153079… (2018-07-05 15:11)
- translation update (2018-07-05 14:30)
- updated info (2018-05-24 15:12)
- added default values for configs (2017-04-04 23:12)
- added default values for configs (2017-04-04 23:11)
- Merge pull request #12 from dokuwiki-translate/lang_update_356 (2017-04-04 21:03)
- translation update (2017-04-04 18:25)
- Merge branch 'master' of github.com:turnermm/toolbuttondel (2017-01-13 16:45)