Table of Contents
Download and Installation
If you want to use this plugin on a wiki that does not have it installed (eg. on dokuwiki.org or a wiki where you have no administrative control) you can also install it as a browser extension1).
Theoretically it should be possible to install the same extension in Microsoft Edge as well, but it seems their store is not open for developers, yet.
- upped version (2017-03-18 18:09)
- cleanup and split into multiple modules (2017-03-18 17:18)
- moved the counting to it's own class (2017-03-18 16:46)
- we no longer support greasemonkey (2017-03-18 15:57)
- ignore build results (2017-03-18 15:56)
- we now build a universal web extension (2017-03-18 15:55)
- first go at building a chrome extension (2017-03-18 14:26)
- use valid id for toolbox picker (2017-03-18 14:24)
The plugin adds a new picker to the toolbar which provides the following functions.
Selected text is sorted line by line in ascending order. Use this to sort tables or lists. No, this does not let you sort a table by the second column or any other sophisticated thing. It just sorts text lines alphabetically.
Same as above but reversed
Selected lines are indented by two spaces. Nice to quickly change the level of a bunch of list items.
Same as above but removes two spaces.
This basically implements the features of wordcounter into an on-demand counter. It counts characters and words of the total page, the currently edited section (if any) and the selected text (if any).
Might not always be 100% correct, but should be good enough.
Find and Replace
This opens a Find and Replace dialog. It allows you to search the text in the editor and do replacements.
Might come some day. Earlier if you send patches. Here are a few ideas: