Compatible with DokuWiki
- 2020-07-29 "Hogfather" yes
- 2018-04-22 "Greebo" yes
- 2017-02-19 "Frusterick Manners" unknown
- 2016-06-26 "Elenor Of Tsort" unknown
Similar to purplenumbers
If you sometimes need to get the url of a section (to send a link to colleagues or friends for example), there is no easy way of doing it with DokuWiki. With this plugin, you can easily copy the section url.
When you move the mouse over the section title, a small link icon is displayed, which has the url to the section.
- Merge pull request #6 from L--U--P--U--S/L--U--P--U--S-patch-1 (2022-01-06 12:08)
- Update date (2021-12-23 13:19)
- Fix url (2021-12-23 12:51)
- Merge pull request #3 from glensc/patch-1 (2017-06-26 08:45)
- use local jquery object (2017-05-05 08:57)
- Bad copy/paste... (2015-12-19 12:46)
- Update plugin.info.txt (2015-12-17 14:04)
- Correction of issue #1 (2015-12-17 13:58)
Bugs / Feature Requests
Please report bugs or feature requests at the Bug tracker.
Is there any setting or something to do after install?
No. It works out of the box.
If you need something similar but with showing the internal link syntax instead of an external link when hovering over a heading, you can use this tip how to copy a section link.