Table of Contents
Configuration and Settings
It is possible to configure the default timestamp format by creating a custom setting (the plugin makes use of strftime formatted times). To change the default timestamp format, go to the Configuration Settings page (a link is included in the Admin page) and then edit the plugin»timestamp»timestamp_format setting.
- Merge pull request #2 from kn0/update-plugin-date by Trenton@hackyeah.com (2016-02-15 00:43)
- Updating plugin date by Trenton@hackyeah.com (2016-02-15 00:43)
- Merge pull request #1 from splitbrain-forks/php7-signature by Trenton@hackyeah.com (2016-02-14 23:32)
- Adjust method signatures to match parent by splitbrain (2016-01-24 13:31)
- Initial Commit by kn0 (2014-01-01 00:34)