This Plugin depends on the following other plugins:
Further, please import the
swarm.struct.json from the plugin directory into struct to initialize the schema. Warning: this will overwrite any preexisting struct swarm schema that you may have.
Please see the the plugin's admin menu for instructions for how to create an appropriate IFTTT-Swarm webhook.
The data is stored in the struct schema
swarm. Therefore you need a struct aggregation to display the data.
---- struct table ---- schema: swarm cols: date, time, locname, shout order: ^date ----
Please see the extensive documentation of the struct plugin for more options.
In principle this also supports Zapier. However, there is a bug with Zapier that makes it impossible to verify the incoming webhooks, so its usage is not recommended.
- Merge branch 'release/2019-05-29' (2019-05-29 23:02)
- Version upped (2019-05-29 23:02)
- 👷 Testing on php 7.3 too (2019-05-29 23:01)
- 🐛 Fix bug due to changed upstream signature (2019-05-29 22:39)
- Merge tag '2018-06-04' into develop (2018-06-04 21:51)
- Merge branch 'release/2018-06-04' (2018-06-04 21:51)
- 🔖 Version upped (2018-06-04 21:51)
- 👷 Run tests also on nightly, but allow failures (2018-06-04 21:49)