Table of Contents
This plugin needs to have one of the following additional plugins installed to be useful
- any other plugin that stores latitude and longitude in the same manner, ie. in the
This plugin will generate a (geohash based) spatial index in your wiki.
You can create search links in pages using the “findnearby” action to search the spatial index, see the examples
The name of the sitemaps can be configured as well as additional, per namespace, sitemaps.
- Bump actions/checkout from 3 to 4 (#42) (2023-09-11 08:17)
- reformatting (2023-09-04 11:00)
- Use getVersion() instead of global in popularity (2023-09-04 10:39)
- Update issue template (2023-08-07 16:26)
- Add release workflow, don't install (remove from zip download) any te… (2023-06-30 10:57)
- indexImage only takes 1 argument (#40) (2023-05-27 16:21)
- Update maintenance.yml (2023-03-13 16:10)
- Bump dessant/lock-threads from 3 to 4 (#39) (2022-12-11 09:22)
It looks very interesting, but how to use it? Where I can find more info?