Table of Contents
Compatible with DokuWiki
- 2022-07-31 "Igor" yes
- 2020-07-29 "Hogfather" no
- 2018-04-22 "Greebo" no
- 2017-02-19 "Frusterick Manners" no
Similar to indexmenu, navi, simpleindex
This plugin creates a tree of links based on the wiki's namespace structure and is intended to be used in the sidebar of any template that has one (tested on Arctic Template). It looks similar to the Page Index but namespaces link directly to their respective start pages, and start pages it self are hidden from the index.
The plugin honors ACL, hidepages1) and useheading settings.
Download and Installation
Search and install the plugin using the Extension Manager. Refer to Plugins on how to install plugins manually.
Syntax and Usage
Use the following code to embed the navigation in your sidebar page:
You can optionally give a namespace at which the navigation tree should start (e.g. useful for building different navigations for different language namespaces):
Additional options can be given separated by spaces.
Currently only the
filter option is available. When used, the top level of the tree can be filtered through a text input field.
Use DokuWiki configuration manager to change the sort order of the entries in the list:
If useheading is set in global configuration, the list shows the title of the startpages of the namespaces found, instead of the namespace-names itself.
Using the plugins sort-order configuration item, one can choose if they are not ordered (=“naturally”) or ordered by namespaces names (=“ascii”).
A public git repository is available at https://github.com/cosmocode/simplenavi
- Version upped (2023-01-09 23:51)
- when using sneakyindex, check ACLs agains the namespace's start page (2023-01-09 17:05)
- allow relative namespaces (starting with a dot) (2023-01-09 14:07)
- Version upped (2023-01-03 23:51)
- new top level filter mechanism (2023-01-03 12:44)
- code cleanup (2023-01-03 09:37)
- Version upped (2022-07-06 23:51)
- Merge pull request #30 from vkristian/master (2022-07-06 14:06)
Bugs and feature request
Please report issues in the bug tracker at https://github.com/cosmocode/simplenavi/issues